Apparel and Promotional Products Company
Offered at $375,000.00
Serving Many Local Schools and Organizations
- Lancaster County location
- In business for over 16 years
- Produces many varieties of clothing, drinkware, and custom branded items
- Great storefront location for walk-in traffic
- Incredible customer list with many annual repeat customers (every season)
- Can operate out of current location or move
- Outshines the competition by doing almost all work in-house
- Excellent growth opportunity with more sales outreach to new customers
Gross Revenue: $528,500
For the past 15 years, the business has supported over 10,000 customers with custom embroidery, apparel, uniforms, and promotional items. Supports many individuals, as well as large organizations within the manufacturing, non-profit, church, construction, trade, government, law enforcement, military, school, and university/college environments. Substantial growth opportunities within each.
As part of the largest international promotional product, embroidery, and screen-printing franchise, this business is ready to capitalize on the 33% forecasted growth over the next couple years.
Currently operating from a prominent, high-traffic location surrounded by high-end retail anchors. Both foot and vehicular traffic are substantial. A new owner can relocate the business as desired or integrate into an existing operation. Substantial opportunity for Print on Demand (POD) fulfilment, also a growing vertical.
Newly renovated with both inside and out, including equipment, furniture, graphics and signage, showroom, Point of Sale (POS) systems, management systems, etc. Semi-Absentee Owned. Extensive support, preferred vendor pricing, managed social media, etc.
There is substantial upside for a motivated owner/operator. Unlimited growth potential. Perfect strategic acquisition or family business! No prior experience necessary. Turn-Key.
- Location: Lancaster, PA
- Inventory: Not included in the asking price
- Real Estate: Leased
- Building SF: 1,500
- Lease Expiration: N/A
- Employees: 3
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E): Included in the asking price
- Facilities: The Business is in an upscale Shopping Center along a major Roadway. It has a small retail spot in the front for customers to view merchandise and make selections as well as an exceptionally clean and well-organized production area immediately adjacent to it. It can be moved to another location, if desired.
- Competition: The Business sets itself apart by offer high-quality merchandise, that it can be purchased at a great price due to Franchise pricing and doing the work in-house.
- Growth & Expansion: There are also a number of customer outreach programs that are free of charge from the Franchise, and largely unused, but would add tremendously to sales. There is really no direct outreach occurring right now.
- Support & Training: The Business is fully staffed with knowledgeable people who run the Business on a day-to-day basis. There will also be substantial Franchise support for the new owner to familiarize them with everything needed for a successful launch of their new business.
- Reason for Selling: Owner lives out-of-State.
- Franchise: This business is an established franchise
If you are in the beginning stages of making the decision to sell your business you will want to download our 13 page PDF. The guide can help you think through the steps and stages of the process.