Automotive Equipment Distributor and Repair Company
Offered at $580,000.00
38 Years in Business!
- One-Person Operation with Great Income
- Protected Geographic location from Supplier
- Owner Plans his Own Schedule and Working Days
- Work with Professional Auto Shops and Technicians
- Operate it from your Home or Shop
- Provide Quality Products and Services for Professional Equipment
- All Equipment Included in the Sale with Basic Training
- A Nice Company with Excellent Growth Opportunity
Gross Revenue: $403,500
This Business represents an equipment supplier for automotive repair shops in a multi-state area. It is located in eastern Pennsylvania but could be moved almost anywhere in Eastern PA, NJ, or DE. The Company and its Owner simply serves the customers in the territory and purchases the needed products from the Manufacturer. It has a large area of over 800 customers and can easily be served by one person. The Owner sets his own schedule and makes all his own appointments. It is a great opportunity for someone who has another Business or an individual who wants to take their automotive knowledge and run a Company with it. The current Owner works about 45 to 50 hours per week but can dictate his exact schedule and it’s changeable based on other time-needs. The Company sells and services a specific type of machine using in the repair facilities that can only be sold by, and serviced by, this Company.
- Location: New Holland, PA
- Employees: 1
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E): Included in asking price
- Facilities: The Business is operated out of a garage on the Seller personal residence. It can easily be run from a one-car garage or with an existing business.
- Competition: The Business has a covered geographic area that is protected against any other person selling or servicing the product. This includes areas in four states and over 800 customers. When one of the customers has a need, they call this Company for their product.
- Growth & Expansion: The new owner could potentially sell other products to the current customer base or seek-out new customers in the protected area.
- Support & Training: The Seller will train the right individual who has basic mechanical knowledge. Some automotive knowledge would be a big plus.
- Reason for Selling: The Seller is retiring
If you are in the beginning stages of making the decision to sell your business you will want to download our 13 page PDF. The guide can help you think through the steps and stages of the process.