Offered at $325,000.00
- Specializing in Structural Design Work
- Lancaster County location but can be moved anywhere
- The company provides structural engineered drawings
- 10 Part-time employees, mostly working remotely
- Owners works part-time in the business
- Flexible work schedule
- Recent dramatic growth can continue with marketing efforts
- Nice opportunity for existing engineering or architectural firm to grow
- All equipment included
- A nice company with excellent growth opportunity
Gross Revenue: $764,000
This Company provides professional structural engineering, designing, and steel detailing. These include large industrial plants, commercial businesses, other engineering firms, general contractors, and steel fabricators. The Company works directly with clients to implement their needs into its drawings and assists with the acquisition of permits or bids.
The Company has ten employees in a variety of roles with some of them working on-site at the Business’s largest Client. This helps to decrease overhead and also adds to the flexibility of the Company.
The Company started in 1995 as a sole proprietorship designing smaller jobs such as structural framing, railings, stairs, and similar structures. A number of years later, employees and an office were added to help fill customer needs and grow the Business. The Business continues to steadily expand and grow.
The Company is positioned for future growth both with a larger Client as well as other new opportunities. Much of the employee base works part-time; so, their flexibility allows their timetables to meet clients’ needs. Additional opportunities are also available with the potential of expanding to other locations with a current Client.
- Location: Lancaster, PA
- Employees: 10
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E): Included in asking price
- Facilities: The majority of the employees work on-site at a Client’s location while the others work remotely. This allows the Company to not have a formal Business location and remain more flexible.
- Competition: The majority of the employees work on-site at a Client’s location while the others work remotely. This allows the Company to not have a formal Business location and remain more flexible.
- Growth & Expansion: The Business has a steady contract with a major Customer which could be duplicated to a number of other locations in which they work throughout the Country.
- Support & Training: The Seller will assist with any training that is needed and will facilitate a smooth transition. An engineering background is useful, but not crucial, for a new owner to be successful
- Reason for Selling: The Seller is seeking to retire.
If you are in the beginning stages of making the decision to sell your business you will want to download our 13 page PDF. The guide can help you think through the steps and stages of the process.