Collectibles, Jewelry and Precious Metals Shop
Offered at $199,000
The Store buys gold, silver, jewelry, and other valuation items and then either resells them privately, at the Store or on-line, or through a broker. It also lends money to individuals using those same types of items as collateral.
About three-quarters of the Company’s revenue come from reselling precious metals with about 23% stemming from antiques with the other portion relating to interest charged to customers.
There is room for growth. The Store is currently open only fifteen hours per week. Hours could certainly be expanded with more items being bought and sold. Things such as tools, electronics, and games could certainly increase revenues.
The sale includes display cases, two safes, security equipment, and furniture. The Seller will assist with getting the new owner licensed, trained, and set-up for success.
Gross Revenue: $341,000
- Location: Lancaster, PA
- Facilities: The Store is situated in a Shopping Center along a Major Roadway in Lancaster County. It is an deal location because many of its customers do not want the hassle of going into the City and enjoy the ease of dealing with this Shop and the friendliness of its Ownership.
- Competition: There are a few competitors but good service makes this Store stand out helps to ensure repeat customers.
- Growth & Expansion: There is some growth potential with the ability to go into an adjoining spot to expand the basic footprint of the Store.
- Support & Training: The Seller will spend enough time with the new owner for smooth transition.
- Reason for Selling: The Seller is retiring.
If you are in the beginning stages of making the decision to sell your business you will want to download our 13 page PDF. The guide can help you think through the steps and stages of the process.