Quick Service Restaurant and Butcher Shop
Deli/Catering Restaurant & Butcher Shop in great Shopping Center – $175,000
The Quick Service Restaurant and specialty Butch Shop offers a variety of ready-to-eat foods as well as fresh meats. The Company was established over 70 years ago and has been at its current location since 2001. It is located at the busy intersection of Route 10 and Route 30 in the Sadsbury Commons Shopping Center. The anchor stores of Home Depot and Walmart bring customers into the Mall area.
The Store features a wide variety of fresh meats in its display case. It sells these by the pound as well as in “meat packages.” There are about 16 different packages available to satisfy any appetite. This is a budget-friendly way to buy meat.
The Business also features a catering menu for events at the customer’s location. This is a separate menu that can be customized to any appetite and features lunch meat platters, entrees by the pound, hot vegetables, and cold salads, as well as other items. The Business also has a sit-down area in which diners can order from the Restaurant’s menu.
Gross Revenue: $1,258,000
- Location: Parkesburg, PA
- Inventory: Not included in the asking price
- Real Estate: Leased Building
- SF: N/A
- Lease Expiration: N/A
- Employees: 4
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E): Included in the asking price
- Facilities: The Business occupied 2,300 Sq. Ft. in a popular Shopping Center in Parkesburg along Routes 10 and 30 with a lot of popular neighbors to help bring-in customers. The Business can remain in its current location if the new owner takes over the lease. There is a separate prep area, office, and restaurant seating area.
- Competition: As the Store is the only one of its variety in the Shopping Center, competition is limited. It’s a very healthy commercial location that continues to bring people in.
- Growth & Expansion: The Shop offers a nice menu of prepared foods as well as luncheon platters and a wide variety of catering options and the fresh meat, butcher shop has its customers repeatedly coming back for backyard cookouts and other special events. The Store has a healthy customer base but this could be improved with additional advertising and more customer out-reach.
- Support & Training: The Seller with help with as much training as needed for the new owner but there is also the support of a number of long-term employees to assist with the transition and make it as smooth as possible.
- Reason for Selling: The Seller is moving on to other opportunities.
If you are in the beginning stages of making the decision to sell your business you will want to download our 13 page PDF. The guide can help you think through the steps and stages of the process.