Pavement Sealant Company
Offered at $399,000
- Started in 1975 – Commercial Sealing and Line Work
- High quality and clean sealing equipment
- Located in Berks County but doing work in many other areas
- Good opportunity for a larger company to grow their business
- Six figure income for an owner operator
- Many repeat customers due to many years in business
- Turn-key operation – ready for the new owner
- Two knowledgeable employees
- Seller will train the new owner
Gross Revenue: $1,264,000
The Business has been serving customers in Berks County and beyond since 1975. These 46 years has seen many evolutions of the Company but it has always sought to attract customers by quality work and good customer service. Around six years ago the Company migrated over to doing a finite number of services and stopped regular asphalt paving.
It specializes in high-quality asphalt seal coating as well as ADA compliant line painting, and concrete sealing. The Company operates with the leadership of the Owner and two employees who are used as needed. Both of them have a good amount of experience. While most seal coating companies focus on residential work, Quality Pavement works almost exclusively in the commercial realm which helps to ensure repeat business as these enterprises want to keeps their grounds looking sharp. It has a great stable of equipment, much of it new, that not only makes each job easier, but also shows well on the customers’ property.
- Location: Wernersville, PA
- Real Estate: Leased
- Building SF: 2,000
- Lease Expiration: N/A
- Employees: 3
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E): Included in asking price
- Facilities: The Company works out of a well-located warehouse in southern Berks County with its administrative heart being at the Seller’s home. Everything could easily be moved to another location, if desired.
- Competition: There is normal competition in this field; however, the Company, through its 46 years of work, has placed itself at the top of its field. It has many larger repeat customers that get work done on properties every few years which is a good pipeline for years to come.
- Growth & Expansion: Expansion is almost automatic for the right buyer who can take over this Company. It has the benefit of a good reputation, and long 46-year history, and is known for high-quality work. The right person could easily come in with fresh marketing ideas and a drive to move things forward and move it to the next level.
- Support & Training: The Seller does much of the work in which the Company is involved; so, there will be a certain amount of training time to ensure a good transition.
- Reason for Selling: The Seller is Retiring.
If you are in the beginning stages of making the decision to sell your business you will want to download our 13 page PDF. The guide can help you think through the steps and stages of the process.