Heavy Equipment and Truck Appraisal Company
Offered at $175,000.00
- Create Repair and Replacement Estimates for Five Separate Insurance Companies
- Geographic coverage is PA, NJ, MD, and DE
- In-Business over 45 Years
- The operator can set their Own Schedule
- Good for a One-Person Business or Add-on to an existing Company
- Grow the Business with Additional Contracting Companies
- Nice Cash Flow; Not just a “Job”
Gross Revenue: $167,000
This one-person Company is an independent appraiser working for five individual insurance companies.
It appraises commercial trucks, tractors, trailers, construction equipment, cranes, farm equipment, and other items. It can be purchased and operated by an owner-operator or operated as line of work in an existing business. It has been in operation for forty-five years with the current geographic coverage of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, and Delaware.
This is a unique opportunity as it can be operated by the owner as they would be able to set their own schedule for the week and alternate between client appointments and completing the individual reports. The Business could also be operated by a larger Company and run it as a separate line of work without adding any administrative staff.
- Location: Honey Brook, PA
- Employees: 0
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E): Included in asking price
- Facilities: This Business can be operated in any location in eastern Pennsylvania or other, close-by, state. Business assets are included abut the Company can be purchased without them. (Home Based)
- Competition: The market continues to be very stable as the need for professional appraisal work is key to the industry.
- Growth & Expansion: If this Business was purchased as a line of work for an existing Company, other insurance company could be approached for additional work to help grow the current revenue.
- Support & Training: Past experience in the appraisal industry is important for the continued success of this Business; however, the Seller can assist with train regarding the particular needs of the current customer base and the work that is currently done.
- Reason for Selling: The Seller is retiring.
- Home-Based: This business is Home-Based
If you are in the beginning stages of making the decision to sell your business you will want to download our 13 page PDF. The guide can help you think through the steps and stages of the process.