Organic Produce Stand Business
Offered at $80,000.00
Celebrating 20 Years at Lancaster Central Market!
- One owner – retail stand “on market” since 2003
- Farm fresh, local, and organic produce
- Dairy, artisan breads, pantry items, preserves, and bulk foods
- Delivery service of curated produce boxes that feature perennial staples (bananas, spinach, kale, blueberries), as well as seasonal favorites (heirloom tomatoes, asparagus, local strawberries) and unusual varieties not found in a grocery store (Asian long beans, lemon cucumbers, Charentais melons, German hard neck garlic)
- Turnkey operation with excellent growth opportunities
- Owner will assist with transition
If you are interested and want more information, please contact us today!
If you are in the beginning stages of making the decision to sell your business you will want to download our 13 page PDF. The guide can help you think through the steps and stages of the process.